- 1 Accenture Data Science Analyst Internship Description
- 2 About Accenture
- 3 Responsibilities
- 4 Skills
- 5 Salary in Accenture of Data Science Analyst
- 6 Apply for Job Role
- 7 Accenture Interviews of Data Science Analyst 2022
- 8 How to Apply
Are you looking for the Latest Internship In Accenture as Data Science Analyst, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Accenture? Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers Internship in Accenture 2022.
Accenture Job openings for freshers as Data Science Analyst. Anyone can apply who has graduated for this Accenture Off Campus Internship 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Accenture given below.
Accenture Data Science Analyst Internship Description
They are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Science Analysts to join Accenture Applied Intelligence to solve some of the most complex problems in the industry. As a key member of the team, your role will focus on providing world-class insights to leaders and stakeholders across different Functions.
|Job||Data Science Analyst Internship|
|Salary||2,80,000 INR(Approx) per year|
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Manage, architect, and analyze big data in order to build data-driven business insights and high-impact data models to generate significant business value
- Create models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making
- Examine and explore data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights that in turn can provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
- Have STEM experience in Corporate / Academic / Entrepreneurial setups or a STEM graduate degree
- You should have at least 12 months of coding experience (self-learning/ internships can be included)
Salary in Accenture of Data Science Analyst
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Data Science Analyst Internship in Accenture, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Data Science Analyst Intern at Accenture earns an average of 2,80,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
Apply for Job Role
If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment: Cognitive assessment
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Accenture Interviews of Data Science Analyst 2022
- Skill Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Interview
How to Apply
By applying for this job, Freshers can start their careers at Accenture as a Data Science Analyst. Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Accenture tech Analyst job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email. For more job updates stay connected with us.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.