Are you fresher and looking for any job vacancies? I have good news for you. Airtel comes with Off-Campus Hiring for Technical Trainees for this job to enroll now. We are here to bring you a wide variety of roles present out there and you just need to find the perfect one for you.
Technical Trainee Job Description
As a Technical Trainee, you have to Identify key problems Analyze and provide data to help producers make better decisions. Work on bugs identified in testing and work with the Product on prioritizing them. Managing products with the Customer Experience & Retail team, ensuring complete readiness.
Company Name: Airtel
Job Role: Technical Trainee
Experience: 2+ years of hands-on experience
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Python, and Ruby.
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems, and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good with Design patterns and architecture solutions for large-scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems.
Technical Trainee salary
Technical Trainee Salary in India average annual salary of 2 Lakhs per year (₹16.7k per month). But At the Airtel for this job role salary has not yet been revealed. You get to know About salary at the time of joining.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email. Before final submission please check all the details you provided are correct or not. All the best. For more job updates stay connected with us.
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.