- 1 Technical Support Analyst Job Description
- 2 Primary Responsibilities
- 3 Technical Requirements In CSG
- 4 Technical Support Analyst Skills
- 5 Key Outputs & Accountabilities
- 6 Technical Support Analyst salary
- 7 Interview Questions in CSG
Hey Job Seekers! Every day we keep sharing a lot of amazing job options for all the graduates out there. Such job opportunities can turn out to be truly great for candidates. So we are bringing job opportunities at CSG for the role of Technical Support Analyst I. Here are some amazing Jobs for Any Graduates and companies hiring for them. So, what are you waiting for? All the details regarding these jobs are given below. If you are an interested candidate then do check these out and register yourself today at CGS India.
CSG is a software-based company. They provide software and services that help companies around the world monetize and digitally enable a better customer experience. CGS international full form is Cable Services Group.
Technical Support Analyst Job Description
In this job, you have to resolve technical issues and error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment. Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as the Level 4 (R&D) team.
Position Type: Full time
Job role: Technical Support Analyst
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
- Provides Level 2 Support to customers – resolving technical issues/error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment.
- Properly handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Provides CSG Support Tool is updated with the latest ticket details at all times.
- Supports customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism, timely response and resolution of issues
- Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as the Level 4 (Research & Development) team.
- Ensure submission with SLAs and OLAs
- Works in different business times and on-call 24hs / 7 days.
- Shift work and working on weeknights/weekends/public holidays are required.
- Ad-hoc occasional travel to customer sites.
Additional Responsibilities for those with Development role
- Basic bug fixes for those who have development responsibility.
Technical Requirements In CSG
- Create & modify shell scripts
- Basic system administration
- Monitor performance using standard utilities
- Oracle skills:
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL command is necessary
- Knowledge of SAP BO Reporting would be an advantage
- Oracle Discoverer would be an advantage
Technical Support Analyst Skills
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunication environment and customer services processes
- Works well within a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively to bring and clarify information
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate in English (Advanced) and one additional language is picked
- Basic understanding of client requirements and product performance
- Experience in Ticket and queue management
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of complex software system architecture and operation
- 0-2 years of work experience in the software industry or related fields
- ITIL accreditation will be an advantage
To apply in CSG for the job role of Technical Support Analyst I, You should have a Degree or Diploma in Information Technology; Computer Science, or Engineering.
Key Outputs & Accountabilities
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Works within defined objectives using internal strategies
- Alternative methods are used only after talking with another experienced team
- Work is performed under the direction/supervision of more senior team members
- Work is reviewed regularly
- Basic knowledge and experience of one CSG product
Technical Support Analyst salary
CSG is hiring for a Technical Support Analyst job. The salary of a Technical Support Analyst in CSG can vary between ₹ 10.8 Lakhs to ₹ 13.8 Lakhs per year.
Interview Questions in CSG
We found some Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions to help in your interview to Crack easily.
- What will be the situation when you used new technology in your job?
- If you deal with customers, If yes then How did you handle this?
- Can you tell me the process of troubleshooting?
- How can you say that you are qualified for this position?
How to Apply to CSG
You can apply for this job online through the official website of CSG. Read all the detail and then enroll for this job. Before submitting the application please read all the details you filled is correct or not. For more job updates stay connected with us.