Are you looking for the Latest Hiring In Deloitte for an NOA Analyst, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Deloitte. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers IT Job in Deloitte 2022.
Deloitte Job openings for freshers as Analysts. Anyone can apply who has graduated with BE/B.Tech for this Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Deloitte given below.
Deloitte Non-Offer Activities Analyst Job Description
|Company Name||Deloitte Is Hiring 2022|
|Job||Non-Offer Activities Analyst|
|Salary||7,20,000 INR(Approx) per year|
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference.
- Graduate in any stream with 0-4 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Experience working on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent reporting skills involving MS Excel—high-end reporting Preferred
Responsibilities Of Deloitte Business Technology Analyst
- The team works with a high level of accuracy, which is a primary expectation from you while handling the offer letter creation process.
- Work you will do You shall work in an environment where we deal a lot with data.
- You shall provide an outstanding candidate experience in helping our prospective resources with end-to-end solutions till they come onboard. You shall be responsible for some of the critical areas in recruiting.
- Support the Acquisition teams in application management, immigration initiation, prepayments, candidate signed documentation and onboarding activities.
- Partner closely with the recruiters and coordinators to understand the upcoming volumes for both campus and experienced hires to build strategies/timelines for smooth and effective onboarding.
- Strictly adhere to the process and timelines set for the recruiting/hiring process which includes application management, immigration initiation, and candidate on-boarding activities.
Skills Required for Analyst
- Candidate status reporting with high quality and accuracy—mailbox management, analyzes various reports for effective follow-up with the stakeholders on the key elements of the onboarding process.
- The team At Deloitte, our NOA team provides support to the lateral hiring across all functions of the US and US-India offices and works hand in hand with our Talent COE in managing end-to-end activities for a candidate from offer to onboarding.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Analyst in Deloitte, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Analyst at Deloitte earns an average of 7,20,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply
By applying for this Internship, Freshers can start their careers in Deloitte as Analysts. Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link given below. Read all the details regarding this Analyst Jobs job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.