Ford is hiring for entry level Software Engineer engineer.
|Company Name||FIPL – Ford India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Post||Software Engineer|
Purpose of the Role
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product. Conformance to functional and non-functional requirements
- Develops automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
- Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
- Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
- Active participant in all team agile ceremonies:
- Backlog Refinement/Iteration Planning
- Iteration Closure
- Iteration Retrospective
- Actively manages the long-term delivery roadmap of the software product.
Freshers can Apply for this job role.
Business Knowledge of Manufacturing and product development
Technical skills – UNIX, JAVA/J2EE and SQL
How to Apply For Software Engineer at Ford?
PS : DON’T PAY ANYONE ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR JOBS! STAY ALERT!