- 1 Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment Vacancy 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 What is Age Criteria for Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
- 4 Registration Fee
- 5 Salary
- 6 Important Dates
- 7 Selection Process Of Airforce Agniveer
- 8 Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Indian Air Force 2022 has been invited for the role of Air Force Agniveer Posts. The official notification by the Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released on 23 June 2022 for the beginning of the recruitment process for this Agniveer government job.
There are a total number of 3500 vacancies under this recruitment process. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. All the details Regarding Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, important dates, application fees, how to apply etc are given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 250
Organization: Ministry of Defence
Location: Across India
Selection Procedure: Written Test or PST / PET.
Posts: Air Force Agniveer Posts
Training Duration: 6 Months
Job Duration: 4 Years(Only Upto 25% candidates will be selected permanently to work further, 75% Candidates will retire after 4 Years)
Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment Vacancy 2022
In Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment total number of vacancies for the 12th pass is 3500(Approx). Only male candidates can apply for this Agniveer post.
Anyone can apply for this Agneepath post who is Qualified in Science or Other Than Science Subjects.
|Science||10+2 Equivalent examination in Science with Physics, Maths and English with a minimum of 50% Marks in Aggregate and 50% in English.|
Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology.
Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
|Other Than Science Subjects||Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
What is Age Criteria for Indian Airforce Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
The age limit for these posts in the Indian Airforce is a minimum of 17.5 years and a maximum of 23 years and Age Relaxation Extra as per Agneepath Exam Recruitment Rules is given below.
|General||17.5 – 23 Years|
|OBC||17.5 – 25 Years|
|SC/ ST||17.5 – 28 Years|
Application fees (Non-refundable) will be Rs.250/-. All the candidates can submit their fees through online mode for the Indian Airforce Recruitment. Some of the ways to submit the fees may include Paying the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking payment Mode.
Rs 11.71 Lakh will be given as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate with Rs. 48 Lakh Life Insurance Cover. The Salary of Agniveer Airforce is given below.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)|
|Total Contribution in AGNIVEERs Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 June 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 July 2022
Selection Process Of Airforce Agniveer
The Exam Process of Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 is given below step by step.
Phase – I
- Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus
- Other Than Science Subject: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Phase – II
Verification of Eligibility
- Candidates who pass OnlineTest – 1. Candidature of those who do not meet the laid down educational criteria shall be cancelled during initial verification of original certificates & mark sheets and also during detailed verification at ASC.
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds
- 10 Push-ups
- 10 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
Adaptability Test- I
- Who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I(Objective type written test)
Adaptability Test- II
- All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue.
Phase – III
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- X- Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- For more jobs update stay connected with us.
IAF Agneepath Official Website : Click Here
Indian Airforce Agneepath Jobs 2022 Notification : CLICK HERE
Indian Airforce Agneepath Online Application Form : CLICK HERE
NOTE: Please don’t pay anyone for any job.