Indian Navy has invited for the role of ITI Apprenticeship. The official notification by the Indian Navy has been released for the beginning of the recruitment process for Apprenticeship at Dockyard Apprentice School.
There are a total number of 338 vacancies under this recruitment process. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants. The Indian Navy Recruitment Process 2022 has started.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit
Salary: As Per Govt Rules
Recruitment Organization: Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai
ITI Apprenticeship vacancy 2022
In Indian Navy Recruitment total number of vacancies for ITI Apprenticeship is 338. Given below is the proper distribution of the number of vacancies according to the different Post:
The eligibility criteria for the post of Apprentice at Indian Navy are any 10 passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Minimum qualification for candidates, who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’, shall be Class 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger and heat treater should be Class 10 pass (without ITI).
The candidates should be born between August 1, 2001 to October 31, 2008 to get this post.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
- External & internal organs to be normal
- Height – 150 cm
- Weight – Not less than 45 Kg
- Chest expansion not less than 5 cm
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt/ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organization are not eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
Centre of examination
The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time, and venue of the written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only.
Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
- The Online registration process starts on 21 June 2022
- The online Registration Closing Date is 11 Jul 2022 at 23:50
- Employment Date is 18 Jun 2022
- Visit the Official Website https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in/, Using the link given below.
- Register your self thair
- Enter the required credentials
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- For more jobs update stay connected with us.
Navy Apprenticeship Notification pdf link: CLICK HERE
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION/ ASSISTANCE, THE CANDIDATE MAY E-MAIL/ CONTACT AT
E-mail: [email protected]
Indian Navy Apprenticeship Help Number – 033-24140047