Are you looking for the Latest Off Campus 2022? It’s tough to find Good Off Campus Drives in 2022. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2022.
IndiGo off campus for freshers Associate Technician, Any Graduate can apply for this IndiGo Off Campus 2022.
what are you waiting for? If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. HURRY UP!
Also Read: British Telecommunications Off Campus Drive
IndiGo Off Campus Job Description
In this job, IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Junior Technician in our Engineering Department.
They are Looking For Immediate Joiners only who have a valid passport (with issue date 2018 & above OR recent PVC done not beyond 1 month.
Job Role: Junior Technician
Location: Anywhere in India
Employee Status: Direct Contract (Full-time)
Qualification: AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
Eligibility Criteria Of IndiGo Junior Technician
Any Graduate with Below Skills & Certificate Can Apply For IndiGo Junior Technician
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- Cof C is a mandate
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th, and AME
- Good communication skills
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
Salary of Junior Technician at IndiGo
Junior Technician salary at IndiGo ranges between ₹ 1.5 Lakhs to ₹ 3.2 Lakhs per year
How to Apply For IndiGo?
Read all the details regarding this IndiGo Off Campus 2022. Apply Link is Given Below
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.