Intel is an American Multinational Corporation Company. It is the largest semiconductor chip manufacturing industry. It currently has a workforce of over 110,200 employees all over the world. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
INTEL Hiring Software development engineer is required to participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements. Candidate should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards. They should be able to work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases. Candidate must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule.
The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors. The candidate will also be responsible for Analyze, design, Develop. And maintain solutions to meet business requirements. Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills.
- Along with, ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset.
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities.
- And excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment.
Enterprise Software Development Engineer
- Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters degree ( B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA) in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Candidate must possess solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Candidate must have strong understanding of Database Concepts.
Location and Salary:
Bangalore Karnataka, INDIA and The base salary for software engineer at INTEL is ₹12,00,000 per annum. (According to LinkedIn)
Software Development Engineer selection process contains 3 rounds:
- eLitmus test.
- They test your logical, mathematical and verbal skills
Technical Interview Round
Those who qualifies the written test students are called for Technical Interview.
Talking about the questions asked, you can expect questions on any topic depending on the panel. So, to clear this round, you should be clear with your basic knowledge. Also, You should prepare topics like Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice.
In addition, Students from branches other than CS should prepare for the other two subjects related to their branch. Codes writing is also asked in this round. Also, It be a puzzles solving session.
HR Interview Round
Now this is the final round of the recruitment process. The interview panel will ask you about your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge.
How to Apply?
Those who are interested in working for Intel, apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com OR
Follow the link below:
For more updates like this CLICK HERE