Are you looking for the Latest In Tata Capital as Internal Audit Officer, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Tata Capital. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely fresher Hiring in Tata Capital 2022.
Tata Capital Job openings for freshers as Internal Audit Officer. Anyone can apply who has graduated with Masters/Postgraduate for this Tata Capital Off-Campus job 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Tata Capital given below.
Tata Capital Internal Audit Officer Job Description
|Company Name||Tata Capital|
|Job||Internal Audit Officer|
|Experience||0 to 4 years|
|Salary||8,00,000-15,00,000 INR(Approx) per year|
About Tata Capital
Tata Capital Limited is a financial and investment service provider in India. The company is based in Mumbai and has more than 100 branches across the country. The firm offers consumer loans, wealth management, commercial finance, and infrastructure finance, among others.
- Conduct a comprehensive audit program including management, system, financial, compliance and operational audits
- Ensure the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summaries, and memos, and prepare working papers.
- Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations and draft internal audit reports.
- Develop and maintain productive clients, staff, and management, through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including internal and external training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers
- Assist in timely completion of internal audits as per the defined process/methodology
- Provide Audit administration /Helpdesk support
- Adhere to the quality initiative within the department, maintaining a solid Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP)
- Ensure compliance with the International Professional Practice framework & standards (IPPF)
- Ensure a thorough understanding of GAAP, RBI Regulations, and IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Develop and demonstrate the effective use of financial systems and controls to facilitate the execution of risk-based audits
- Ensure appropriate documentation in audit working papers
Salary in Tata Capital of Internal Audit Officer
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Internal Audit Officer in Tata Capital, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Internal Audit Officer at Tata Capital earns an average of 8,00,000-15,00,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply
Freshers can start their careers at Tata Capital as Internal Audit Officers by applying for this job. Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Tata Capital job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.