Are you searching for a job then here is good news for you. Unilever Is Hiring Assistant Manager– Hosting, IT Function, ekaterra. So, what are you waiting for? All the details regarding these job roles are given below. If you are an interested candidate, check it out and register yourself today.
Job Description for Assistant Manager at Unilever
In this job role, You are responsible for the primary objective of the Hosting Analyst is the provision and support of a range of managed hosting services to business customers. As Hosting Analyst, you will ensure that the business customers receive the services.
- Good academic background with a degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Business Studies, and Computing.
- Any Freshers can apply, although candidates with 1 to 3 Years of experience as Assistant Manager will be preferred.
- Experience in customer service handling / technical support role.
- Experience within a hosting environment.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Handle all the workload with minimal supervision to challenging deadlines.
- Able to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues with manners.
Unilever is hiring an Assistant Manager job roles across India. You can apply from anywhere for this job.
Hindustan Unilever Assistant Manager Salaries
A handsome amount of 17 lakh per year is the average salary for this role as mentioned by Ambitionbox. The estimated Take Home Salary for Unilever Assistant Manager is 1,15,512 INR – ₹ 1,18,734 INR per month.
How to Apply
You can apply online For this job role. The link is given below you can register yourself through this link. Hindustan Unilever Hiring would act as one of the great job options in your work life. So, go now and do it!
To apply for this Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.