What are you waiting for in this vacancy you just enroll Vestas is hiring for the job role of Junior Analyst. Vestas is the world leader in Wind technology and a Driving force in the development of the wind power industry.
A Junior Analyst work with the senior analyst to perform research and all the development of the company. Make bridges between users and suppliers. Design reports and dashboards for better visibility and improved user experience. Analysis of new report. Prepare written and oral communications, reports, instructions, and presentations.
Minimum Qualification is required : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from the batch of 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022.
Skill for a junior analyst at vestas
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of systems integration points for SAP(Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) Ariba, and ERP(Enterprise resource planning).
- Data analysis
- Mapping skills
- You must have problem-solving skills.
- Ms. Office
- Ability to build connections between business, external vendors, and technical teams.
Vestas Junior Analyst salary
Salary will be a minimum of 8 LPA for the role of Junior Analyst. Normally Vestas Data Analyst salary in India is ₹ 11.8 Lakhs per year for employees with experience between 2 years or more.
The work location is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
How to apply on Vestas?
- Please read all the details that are provided on the Your website.
- Visit the official site of Vestas their you can find Apply button.
- Fill in all the details about you and then apply.
- Always remember to check all the details you filled out for any job vacancies.
Click Here For more such jobs