Are you looking for the Latest Job In Wipro as an Automation Analyst, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Wipro. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers Job in Wipro 2022.
Wipro Job openings for freshers as Work Integrated Learning Program. Anyone can apply who has graduated with BSc IT, BTech, BCA, or MCA for this Wipro Off Campus 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Wipro given below.
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program Description
The purpose of the role is to design, program, simulate and test automation products or processes to achieve the efficiency and effectiveness required.
|Job||Work Integrated Learning Program|
|Employ Status||Full Time|
|Education||B/Sc IT, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Salary||15,488.00 per Month|
Wipro was founded in the year 1947 and it is the third-largest IT company in India. It is headquartered in Bangalore. According to Forbes, Wipro has positioned 193 as the top regarded company in 2019. Wipro has a market capitalization of $24.8 Billion and total revenue of $8.4 Billion. Presently, it has over 171,425 employees.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Good working knowledge of DotNet technologies along with VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Java, and UiPath/Pega Open Span.
- Excellent verbal & Written communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
- Knowledge of healthcare management systems is mandatory Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units.
- Ability to think strategically & translate strategy into action plans.
- Knowledge of Client and end-user requirements.
|Salary Break-up / Additional Info||Period: (INR Per Month): 1st year STIPEND –15,000 + 488 (ESI), |
2nd year STIPEND –17,000 + 553 (ESI),
3rd year STIPEND –19,000 + 618 (ESI),
Fourth Year: 23,000 Additional Bonus
Joining Bonus: 75,000
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to pay back the joining bonus on a pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Salary in Wipro of Automation Analyst
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Automation Analyst in Wipro, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Automation Analyst at Wipro earns an average of 2,20,000-5,50,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply for this Automation Analyst
By applying for this job, Freshers can start their careers at Wipro as Graduates of Automation Analysts Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Wipro job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.