Are you looking for the Latest Job In Wipro as a Optimal Software Developer, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Wipro? Isn’t it. But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers Job in Wipro 2022.
Wipro Job openings for freshers as Optimal Software Developer. Anyone can apply who has graduated with any graduation for this Wipro Off Campus 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Wipro given below.
Wipro Optimal Software Developer Job Description
As a Developer at Wipro, The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which need to be deployed at a client end and ensure they meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
|Job||Optimal Software Developer|
|Employ Status||Full Time|
|Salary||5,50,000 INR(Approx) per year|
Responsibility As Optimal Software Developer
- Develop software solutions and gather information needs, study systems flows, data usage and work processes
- Investigate problem areas followed and the software development life-cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out a detailed investigation into software requirements
- Confer with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes to validate software and set up and design test cases/ scenarios/ usage cases, and execute these cases
- Modify the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of current system
- Ensure that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failure
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project/ program/ account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinate with the team on daily project status and progress and document it
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Capture all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Gather feedbacks on a regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions for development, documentation of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Document every necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implement it
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization
- Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction of risk
- Knowledge of various programming languages, tools, quality management standards and processes
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Salary in Wipro of Optimal Software Developer
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Graduates Developer in Wipro, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Optimal Software Developer at Wipro earns an average of 5,50,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply
By applying for this job, Freshers can start their careers at Wipro as Optimal Software Developer Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Wipro job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.