Hello, Jobseekers! Wipro has a new off-campus drive for its Elite batch and good news after so long 2020 graduates and 2021 as well are eligible to apply, let’s know everything about this job role of Project Engineer and interview rounds below.
Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is for fresher engineering graduates to come across the country and participate in that. If you are an enthusiastic engineering graduate from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India, you must not miss this opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must have 60% or above in 10th Standard, 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Candidate must be 2021 and 2020 passed out.
- Candidate must be B.E/B.Tech/5 Year Integrated-M.Tech graduate. from CS/IT/Circuital branch.
- Candidate may not have more than 3 years of education gap, if any.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Location and Salary:
The location for this job role has been decided as PAN India, and the salary offered by them is INR 3.50 Lacs Per Annum. There is a Service Agreement Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
The selection process released by the company is
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. Candidate are able chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR Interview.
How To Apply?
To apply for the Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH), go to the link below and register there 👇
🙅🏻♀️ PS DON’T PAY ANYONE ANY MONEY FOR THE JOB.