Hey! If are you looking for the latest hiring on amazon as a fresher then your wait is over, We happy to inform you about the Programmer Analyst hiring in 2022. Amazon openings for freshers graduate for the post of Engineer for the year 2022.
Anyone can apply for this Amazon latest hirpro program 2022 who has graduated with any graduation. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the full hiring information for the Amazon job given below.
Amazon Programmer Analyst Job Description
As a Programmer Analyst, you will work on large-scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills. You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, and evaluate and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside this, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks.
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Employ Status||Full Time|
|Salary||13,00,00 INR(Approx) Per year|
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, and able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Programmer Analyst job on amazon, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Programmer Analyst at amazon earns an average of 13,00,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply
By applying for this Internship, Freshers can start their careers on amazon as Programmer Analysts. Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link given below. Read all the details regarding this Amazon hiring in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.