Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon)
Amazon is the biggest eCommerce running worldwide in many countries, they have a range of products on their website not only they are known for many offers and coupons.
The amazon workplace is the best place to work for better growth and experience in the future.
I personally worked there so I would recommend you.
About job in Amazon as a Content Reviewer:-
Content Reviewer Job Description
The job Role in amazon is to:
1) check ad content’s quality and accuracy.
2) Keep updated on trends and patterns on social media.
3)Review the content on the website, ad creative, or videos.
4) Escalating all the issues the team faces about processes or updates.
5) Keep up with training by preparing and Maintaining, documents or SoPs.
6) handling workflow, shift issues, and reports about the weekly processes.
Eligibility criteria to apply for this job:-
1) Basic qualifications as graduation.
2) 1-year experience in any process.
3) Good communication as well as writing skills.
4) Flexible with schedule and rotational shifts.
This is a full-time job and the salary starts from 2.62-3.15 LPA.
Interview rounds for Amazon as Content Reviewer:
In the interview for Amazon as Content Reviewer, there will be below rounds,
1) Basic English Grammar test in which these questions will be asked:-
2) Versant Round, it has many rounds including like typing round, etc
3) email writing, in which you will be given a scenario and you have to write an email in 15-30 mins.
4) interview question and answer round, this is where your skills will be checked. Here are the details and what will be asked there.
Interview Questions for Content Reviewer.
Q. What are you doing if you worked as a Content Reviewer?
Q. What are the potentials of an elegant Content Reviewer?
Q. What pertinent Content Reviewer skills do you possess?
Q.What achievements have you gained working as an expert Content Reviewer?
Q.Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
Do you think you can clear these rounds?
So apply here:-
After registration, you will get an assessment link in your email.
Best of Luck!!