Are you looking for a job?, Off-Campus Jobs are a great gateway to your dream company. A lot of Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a nice job opportunity.
Hitachi Vantara comes out with a Software Developer job for Freshers in Test. So we are bringing you all some amazing drives of this month. Here are off-campus drives for Engineering graduates. If you are an interested candidate then do check these out and register yourself today. HURRY UP!
Hitachi Software Engineer Job Description
In this job in Hitachi, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
Job Location: Pune
Job Role: Software Developer
Employee Status: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing user stories
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams
Also Read This: Ernst & Young Off Campus Hiring For Assurance Associate
- Database knowledge
- Understanding of networking
- Familiar with Linux OS
- Understanding of engineering processes
- Good problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like consensus, CAP, event-driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing.
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field.
To get this software Developer job in Hitachi, You have the minimum qualification required is Software Engineer or Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS for this post.
The average Siemens Finance Trainees salary is 7.5L per year in India. But the exact salary is not disclosed yet, You get to know at the time of joining.
How to Apply
To apply for this job in Hitachi visit link given below. Read all details regarding this job then press applies button. Read once before the final submission of the application. For more job updates stay connected with us.
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.