Are you looking for a WFH Internship, It’s tough to find a good internship as per your requirement in 2022. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. A lot of Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a nice Internship in Maadhyam.
Maadhyam Hiring for a Policy Intern. Anyone can apply who done relevant qualifications can apply for this Maadhyam Internship 2022. If you are an interested candidate then do check these out and register yourself today. HURRY UP!
Maadhyam is an initiative to bridge the gap between people and policy-making. It has worked with 40+ Members of Parliament and 50+ civil society organizations and undertaken 10+ national legislations. Important Issues such as Data Protection, Right to Education, Forest Rights, Road Safety, and Prison and Police Reforms were raised through it.
Maansi Verma, Founder of Maadhyaminternational is looking to hire 2 interns. She follows and creates regular updates on the parliament proceedings.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this Maadhyam work from home Internship Reading and preparing summaries on bills being introduced & discussed in Parliament. Undertaking research on questions, committee reports tabled in Parliament & sharing updates on the same. Preparing content for social media on updates from Parliament in the form of posts, videos, photos, etc.
Job Role: Policy Intern
Location: Work From Home
Employee Status: Full-time
Shift: 10 am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday
Last date to Apply: 7th July 2022
Who Can Apply?
- Any citizen above 20 years of age.
- Students of any discipline / working professional working in any domainIs are available full time (10 am – 8 pm, Monday to Friday) from mid-July to mid-August for the internship.
- Has a keen interest in policy, politics, and Parliament (limited prior knowledge is sufficient)Has a knack for research & can sit through long debates and read the long documents to prepare summaries.
- Is social media savvy (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn). Can use softwares like Canva, and Adobe Creator to create content & can help drive social media engagement on issues related to Parliament.
- Working knowledge of an additional language including Hindi will be an asset.
Requirements For The Remote Internship
The internship will be entirely virtual and remote. The presence of a proper and strong internet connection is a requisite.
The benefits of Maadhyam Internship 2022
This is a paid internship and a nominal stipend will be paid. Certificates will be provided to candidates who successfully complete the Internship.
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this internship, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. The average Maadhyam Policy Intern salary is 8,000 – 12,000 per year in India.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying or know someone who might be a good fit, please send a resume and cover email explaining why you would like to undertake this internship and send it to [email protected] by the deadline of 7th July 2022, 11.59 pm.
To Contact Maadhyam: [email protected]
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.