- 1 Wipro Developer Analyst I Job Description
- 2 Responsibility As Developer Analyst I
- 3 Skill
- 4 Behavioral Competencies
- 5 Salary in Wipro of Developer Analyst
- 6 How to Apply
Are you looking for the Latest Job In Wipro as a Developer Analyst, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Wipro? Isn’t it. But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers Job in Wipro 2022.
Wipro Job openings for freshers as Developer Analyst I. Anyone can apply who has graduated with any graduation for this Wipro Off Campus 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Wipro given below.
Wipro Developer Analyst I Job Description
As a Developer Analyst at Wipro, The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which need to be deployed at a client end and ensure they meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
|Job||Developer Analyst I|
|Employ Status||Full Time|
|Salary||9,00,000 INR(Approx) per year|
Responsibility As Developer Analyst I
Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out a detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ module development
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project/program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to the project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting every necessary detail and report in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction of risk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programming languages, tools, quality management standards and processes – Expert
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Salary in Wipro of Developer Analyst
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Graduates Developer in Wipro, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Developer Analyst I at Wipro earns an average of 9,00,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply
By applying for this job, Freshers can start their careers at Wipro as Graduates Developer Analysts Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Wipro job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.