- 1 Wipro Automation Analyst Job Description
- 2 About Wipro
- 3 Qualification
- 4 Responsibility As Automation Analyst
- 5 Skill
- 6 Behavioral Competencies
- 7 Salary in Wipro of Automation Analyst
- 8 How to Apply for this Automation Analyst
Are you looking for the Latest Job In Wipro as an Automation Analyst, It’s tough to find a Good Job in a good company like Wipro. Isn’t it? But it’s not impossible. Many Freshers get hired and it is a good chance for them to grab a lovely freshers Job in Wipro 2022.
Wipro Job openings for freshers as Automation Analyst. Anyone can apply who has graduated with BSc IT, BTech, BCA, or MCA for this Wipro Off Campus 2022. If you are an interested candidate, check these out and register yourself today. Here is the complete hiring information of Wipro given below.
Wipro Automation Analyst Job Description
The purpose of the role is to design, program, simulate and test automation products or processes to achieve the efficiency and effectiveness required.
|Employ Status||Full Time|
|Education||B/Sc IT, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Salary||2,20,000-5,50,000 INR(Approx) per year|
Wipro was founded in the year 1947 and it is the third-largest IT company in India. It is headquartered in Bangalore. According to Forbes, Wipro has positioned 193 as the top regarded company in 2019. Wipro has a market capitalization of $24.8 Billion and total revenue of $8.4 Billion. Presently, it has over 171,425 employees.
Graduates preferably B/Sc IT, BTech, BCA, MCA.
Responsibility As Automation Analyst
Instrumental in understanding the software requirements and design of the product
- Analyze and understand the current technology architecture, system interdependencies and application stacks
- Formulate project plans by working with project management and outlining steps required to develop the project and submit project plans to project management for approval
- Understand current operating procedures by consulting with users/partners/clients and reviewing project objectives on a regular basis
- Contribute to the automation roadmap design and testing process improvements by researching on automation architectures and developing new automation solutions
- Improve and maintain the automation framework to be used horizontally across our technology stacks as well as build out reusable libraries across our business line verticals
Design and execute software developing and reporting
- Ensure the environment is ready for the execution process by designing, test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases andexecuting these cases
- Development of technical specifications and plans and resolutionof complex technical design issues
- Participate and conduct design activities with the developmentteam relating to testing of the automation processes for both functionaland non-functional requirements
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverageof functional and non-functional requirements through automation
- Eliminates errors by owning the testing and validations of codes
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout theproject and create a comprehensive database of defects and successfulmitigation techniques
- Provide resolutions to problems by taking the initiative to useall available resources for research
- Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, andupdate tools as needed to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Develop and automate processes for software validation bysetting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executingthese cases
- Develop programs that run efficiently and adhere to WIPROstandards by using similar logic from existing applications, discussing“best practices” with team members, referencing text booksand training manuals, documenting the code and by using accepted designpatterns
Ensuring smooth flow of communication with customer &internal stakeholders
- Work with Agile delivery teams to understand product vision and product backlogs; develop robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation tests for functional, regression and performance testing
- Assist in creating acceptance criteria for user stories and generate a test automation backlog
- Collaborate with the Development team to create/improve continuous deployment practices by developing strategies, formalizing processes and providing tools
- Work closely with business Subject Matter Experts to understand requirements for automation, then design builds and deploys the application using automations tools
- Ensure long-term maintainability of the system by documenting projects according to WIPRO guidelines
- Ensure quality of communication by being clear and effective with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes
- Provide assistance to testers and supports personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Ability to perform backend/database programming for key projects.
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
- Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of DotNet technologies along with VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Java, UiPath/Pega Open Span.
- Excellent verbal & Written communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
- Knowledge of healthcare management systems is mandatory Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units.
- Ability to think strategically & translate strategy into action plans.
- Knowledge of Client and end-user requirements.
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Salary in Wipro of Automation Analyst
We didn’t find any exact amount of salary for this Latest Automation Analyst in Wipro, You will get to know about it at the time of joining. Automation Analyst at Wipro earns an average of 2,20,000-5,50,000 INR(Approx) per year in India.
How to Apply for this Automation Analyst
By applying for this job, Freshers can start their careers at Wipro as Graduates of Automation Analysts Let me tell you that you can apply by using the link below. Read all the details regarding this Wipro job in 2022.
Fill in all the details and read them once before the final submission of the application. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Steps To Apply For This Job
- Go to the Official Website from the link Given Below
- Click On Apply Now
- Create New Account or Login
- Fill in all Details like personal details, education, and Contact details
- Click on submit Button
To Apply for This Job CLICK HERE
Fill in all details carefully, Never pay anyone for any job.